TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mayfair Interiors is a trading name of Mayfair Bespoke Contracting LLC
Mayfair Interiors is a trading name of Mayfair Bespoke Contracting LLC and hereafter is referred to as “The Company”. The customer(s) whose details are set out hereafter referred to as “The Customer”.
1. The Company shall only work to the guidelines, regulations, laws, and by-laws of local municipal governments and bodies, as well as those of the relevant developers (Emaar, Nakheel, etc.). No work shall be done before approvals are received from these bodies, where required.
2. Any unlawful, threatening, abusive, or inappropriate behaviour towards any of the Company's employees, contractors, sub-contractors, management, or any related persons shall constitute a breach of contract. Legal action shall be considered and pursued according to local legislation.
3. A breach of contract shall result in immediate suspension of works and any monies already received by the company shall be forfeited.
Order/Contract Specific Conditions:
1. The Customer agrees to purchase and have installed products listed and the Company agreed to supply and install the units and materials as specified in the order form
2. This order includes all of terms of the Contract and no representations, warranties, statements, or undertakings whether oral or in writing shall form part of the Contract and no purported variations of these conditions shall have any legal effect unless the same shall be in writing and signed by a Director of the Company and attached hereto.
3. Orders are individually made, and materials not used in their intended location in the Customer’s premises cannot be credited or re-processed by the Company. Accordingly, no alterations can be accepted.
4. All prices quoted are subject to Vat at the current rate at the same time of supply. Each stage payment of the total price shall be paid immediately when due as per the terms as set out overleaf.
5. Property of the units and materials shall remain with the Company until all monies outstanding from the Customer, whether under this or any other contract, shall have been settled in full and the Company reserves the right to remove any units or materials in the event of any amount being unpaid.
6. All orders are subject to a technical survey in respect of which the Customer agrees to allow the Company Surveyor and installer access to the property and on the result of which the Company reserves the right to cancel the order. All monies paid in respect of any work will be refunded.
7. Representatives and showroom samples, brochures, web pages and photographs are intended as a general guide to the functioning of a typical product and materials use. The products specified overleaf will be manufactured/ installed to the Company’s technical specifications but, pursuant to the Company’s policy of continuous improvement to its products, it reserves the right to modify specifications from time to time.
8. Customer is responsible for moving all items, furniture, ornaments etc from the area of work.
9. The company reserves the right to alter specifications without notice in keeping with our policy of continuous improvements.
10. The arrangement on all orders will be a matter of company design decision unless the order/drawings indicate a specific arrangement which is within the normal limits recommended by the company. The customer hereby acknowledges that the materials and items specified on the quotation have been checked by them and herby acknowledge that the quotation is correct.
11. Any defects attributable to bad workmanship or faulty materials supplied by the company must be notified in writing by the customer to the company within 14 days of completion of the full project and then such defects will be investigated by the company
12. Cheques shall be made payable to the company. Cheques or cash may be handed to the company’s accredited agent or representative, but the customer must retain a copy of the order with the payment duty indicated and receipted thereon.
13. We only guarantee the products we supply & install. We do not take ownership of the existing structure.
14. The company will not accept liability for any minor imperfections in glass which are inherent in the handling of manufacturing process of glass. Any mark or scratch that cannot be seen from eight feet is not constituted as a mark or scratch.
15. On the fixing of windows, no structural work has been allowed for within the given price unless specified on the quotation, i.e., the replacement of any part of material around the window which already existed, will be charged extra.
16. Please note that for training and quality purposes, calls to the company may be recorded
17. If you break this agreement and we do not act against you in connection to that breach at the time, this does not prevent us from acting against you in the future for the breaches.
18. If anyone or part of these terms & conditions is held to be unenforceable, this will not affect the validity o the remaining terms & conditions.
19. Any request for servicing under the company’s warranty must be made in writing to the head office.
20. Payment Terms (total order value over Dh 100,000 and/or total timeline over 8 weeks): The customer will pay 50% of the overall quotation price, payable immediately upon signing this agreement, 45% will then be paid when half of the project is completed and the final 5% will be paid after full completion of the project. Any late payment from the customer may result in delays due to materials or labour not being ordered in time.
21. Payment Terms (total order value under Dh 100,000 and/or total timeline under 8 weeks): The customer will pay 95% of the overall quotation price, payable immediately upon signing this agreement, and the final 5% will be paid after full completion of the project. Any late payment from the customer may result in delays due to materials or labour not being ordered in time.
22. If any variation or added work is required by the customer, the customer must request this by contacting the project manager. All alterations or variation work will be revaluated by the company in which the customer may be charged extra for.
23. The company will always estimate how long a project will take but this is never guaranteed and varies depending on any variation work or other delays either caused by the company or the customer and therefore, the customer will not receive any refunds for projects that are not completed on time.